Just one question: do you go up or down Upper Street?
- Read about some of the 1970s activities in this interview with Barry Forshaw who used to run Canonbury Bookshop.
- Enjoy ice cream news from Mr Raj Kotecha and Mrs Raj Kotecha who run Udderlicious.
- Here’s how a mum and son work together, writing, see Angela Neustatter.
- Susan Oudot has a passion for Milner Square (just through the hole in the wall at the end of Almeida Street)
- Helen Kersley talks about ways to fund Islington Giving at fab coffee shop Kobo Cafe, 346 Upper Street.
- Do you remember when the King’s Head pub was a place to enjoy opera? Here’s an interview with opera producer Dominic Haddock.
- Three cheers for the Almeida’s innovative shows, here’s an interview with a young actor Duramaney Kamara who got his chance on their stage.
- Ben Frosty Foster talks about open mic at the Steam Passage.
FOOD & ESTATE AGENTS
Upper Street is famous for its many restaurants and estate agents. What are they up to? Find out here: